Loudocracy
Monday, February 28, 2005
 
* Stuff

Sorry I've been so quiet lately. I did write one post but it got eaten up by the Internets before it got posted and I didn't have the energy to recreate it. In the meantime, I just haven't had much to say. I know it doesn't do much for my popularity to write so infrequently, but y'all are going to have to deal. I'm no Atrios.

What I'd really like to do someday is join the Corrente team and eventually discontinue this blog entirely. Perhaps I'll try commenting there a bit more and somehow work my way into the rotation.

Speaking of Corrente, they have an excellent post on Jared Diamond's Guns, Germs and Steel which I just happen to be reading now (and it's about time). I recommend you go and read their post and then go out and buy and read the book. At least, read it if you are interested in the intersection between geography and history. It's a Pulitzer Prize winner, and is well deserved in my opinion.
Site Meter

Powered by Blogger