Loudocracy
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
 
** Iraq: The Recent Insurgent Attack on Abu Ghraib

I don't usually read Debka these days, but I decided to check and see if they had anything on the three-day gun battle between Islamic militants and the Saudi government that ended yesterday. The Saudis usually lie about these events and downplay what happens, and in the past, Debka has had seemingly reliable discussions of events in Saudi Arabia.

I couldn't find anything, but I did find an interesting article on the recent insurgent attack on Abu Ghraib. This was a big event, because the insurgents fielded a very large force, and it might portend bigger attacks in the future. I recommend Debka's article on this, as it contains more details than I've been able to find in Western media. Although Debka is not particularly credible, I don't see any reason not to believe this article.
Site Meter

Powered by Blogger